With the state of events today, I think it is important to stay positive and find something fun to do. As such, with the growing popularity of online services such as Netflix and Hulu, I find it important to also introduce or entertain those doing something else – those watching Anime. By analysing its different aspects, such as its history and what makes it unique, my aim is to answer many peoples’ critiques, which argue that anime is unrealistic, childish, or plainly stupid. I also wish to provide the necessary information to those uninformed about the topic, which in return can allow them to try out a new long-lasting hobby. For those that are unsure about what this article’s main focus is, I will give a short rundown. Anime, as it is known in Japan, is any sort of animation, or cartoon. The name isn’t even really an abbreviation of the English word “animation”, but instead is the way that the Japa...
Comments
Post a Comment